Monday, November 7, 2011

Rubes....again.

I'm the only one who posts! You never knew this...but I am very fluent in Gaelic.

Yep, Gaelic. Why? I was born in Dublin, Ireland, lived there until I was about 7 or 8 (when Bailey was born) and moved here to the USA. I DON'T have an Irish brogue, my parents were born in the USA, thank you. But, since you probably wanna hear me speak Gaelic, don't you? I'll type this whole paragraph in Gaelic!

 Eu son o único que posts! Vostede non sabía ... pero eu son moi fluente en gaélico.

Yep, gaélico. Por que? Eu nacín en Dublín, Irlanda, viviu alí ata que eu estaba a uns 7 ou 8 (cando Bailey naceu) e trasladouse para acá a Estados Unidos. EU NON teñen un acentoirlandés, os meus pais naceron en Estados Unidos, grazas. Pero, sempre que probablemente vai querer me escoitar falar gaélico, non é? Vou este tipo parágrafo enteiro en gaélico!





Yeah...people call me a nerd. Love, Rubes.


(KAYE'S NOTE...I don't speak Gaelic, I just did that on Google Translate...adios)

No comments:

Post a Comment