Friday, November 4, 2011

My BORING-NESS

It's Ruby. I am really bored. Elizabeth is at cheer practice, Allison is at swim practice, and Bailey is watching TV. I could watch TV, but my favorite show "Imagine That" or anything good on QVC ain't on. Bailey is watching Disney Channel. I'm thinking of going to sleep. Sleeping is my second favorite activity, after playing guitar. BUT....my guitar is being fixed after I rocked out a little TOO hardcore (AKA Smashed the guitar in half). Already did all 4 pages of my weekend homework, I had Acting homework, Math, writing and Social Studies (BLECK!). Tomorrow, I might add photos of me tomorrow at a craft fair I'm going to tomorrow. I don't own many socks, so I can't slide across the floor. I'm going to sleep. Leave the little 9 yr. old unattended. I'm not that horrible. I'll fall asleep in the living room, with Bailey Roxanne! There we go.

Rubes

No comments:

Post a Comment